Re: segfault

Le Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 11:34:20PM +0100, Hector Garcia écrivait:

> Actually the line queu = LIBBALSA_MESSAGE(lista->data) should only be reached
> when you have messages in outbox to be send, so if balsa breaks when sending
> regular mails with no messages in outbox then the problem it is not there.

I'm confused, I think I missed something!
I'm used to use mutt as mail-client and in mutt outbox is the mailbox in
which a copy of each sended mail is dropped. My Outbox (balsa) pointed on
outbox (mutt ones). I removed all the trash that was in there and try to
send a mail...worked well
It seems I mixed Draftbox and Outbox

> It didn´t break my system so I´ll try to check the configuration you are using
> (I guess you sended in previous mails) and try to find out the problem. By the
> way, have you try the lastest version from CVS? (I maded some changes a few days
> ago)

that was the problem, it was the very last CVS version ;-)

> Thanks for the bug report.

sorry about that; my fault
Regards

--
 > [Linux] c'est une philosophie un art de vivre, un état intérieur,
 > une sorte de fluide qui nous entoure et nous pénètre.
 Fais tourner stp !
     -+- Guillaume in Guide du linuxien pervers - "Tous drogués j'vous dis !"