Re: segfault

Le Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 02:33:30PM +0000, Mat Withers écrivait:
> I seem to get a segfault when sending mail both with 0.6.0 and the latest
> cvs version. The error I get from gdb with the cvs version is:

> 0x8071b30 in address_to_gchar (addr=0x0) at misc.c:65
> 65	  if (addr->personal)

The problem is in the function
balsa_send_message (Message * message)  file send.c
more precisely queu = LIBBALSA_MESSAGE(lista->data) line 171

I don't know what this function make but what I am sure is it's not what
we are expecting. queu->reply_to is NULL and that causes Balsa to crash

David, do you have an idea about this LIBBALSA_MESSAGE ?

Regards

Joaquim