Re: segfault

On 04-Jan-00 Joaquim Fellmann wrote:
> The problem is in the function
> balsa_send_message (Message * message)  file send.c
> more precisely queu = LIBBALSA_MESSAGE(lista->data) line 171
>
> I don't know what this function make but what I am sure is it's not what
> we are expecting. queu->reply_to is NULL and that causes Balsa to crash

Hi all

I wrote that so I guess I should answer you.
Actually the line queu = LIBBALSA_MESSAGE(lista->data) should only be reached
when you have messages in outbox to be send, so if balsa breaks when sending
regular mails with no messages in outbox then the problem it is not there.

LIBBALSA_MESSAGE is a macro to cast list->data (a void pointer) to a Message
type of data.

It didnŽt break my system so IŽll try to check the configuration you are using
(I guess you sended in previous mails) and try to find out the problem. By the
way, have you try the lastest version from CVS? (I maded some changes a few days
ago)

Thanks for the bug report.

Fecha: 04-Jan-00

Hector Garcia Alvarez