the FAQ's

'Aloo again.  I noticed something.  The FAQ page seems to be a little
outdated.  Since I am not a programmer (thus cannot contribute there), I
would like to help with the FAQ.  Or anything else I can.  There are some
things I noticed that dont work well with balsa (compiling my own).
Before I give a bug report, I would like to make sure I have everything
set up right on my system.  Since the answers are not on the FAQ, and they
are not answered on this list, I am stuck.

What can I do to help?
David (not the programmer one)