Re: Some feature suggestions

I really have to interject a STRONG objection here.
I've been a big "balsa hopeful" for a long time. Even doing a fair amount of
prodding when I thought things were coming to a halt.

	I'm glad to see that someone has picked up the ball and is going to
re-start this project, but I think that some time needs to spent examining what
the product is going to be. Reading through the below, all I see it IMAP this,
and IMAP that, and that since the developer doesn't use POP, well, he'll jsut
develop IMAP.
	For those that haven't caught up yet, how I see this translating is:
Screw POP... I'm going to develop IMAP.... Meaning... balsa will remain as good
as usless to those of us who rely on multiple POP accounts.

	POP means "client side filtering", and multiple POP account
capabilities. Without that, balsa is just more floatsam.
	Maybe I'm just being grouchy, but I've watched a potentially great
product wither away from neglect, only to be revived by "I only have IMAP"...
	I have to say it: If you're going to develop the product, then develop
the "whole" product. don't leave a major portion of the user base out in the
cold.

	Sigh.. will us POP users EVER have a decent E-Mail package, or are well
all destined to live with Netscape & Pine?

	Flame away if you're going too. I'm to tired of this to care.

		Ric