Re: Some feature suggestions

On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 08:45:25PM -0700, Ric Tibbetts wrote:

> 	Sigh.. will us POP users EVER have a decent E-Mail package, or are well
> all destined to live with Netscape & Pine?

Of course not, how many mailers did you try ?

I'm delighted about mutt, using it for years now :)
( FYI: it needs a good .muttrc)

Did you check out Postilion, XFmail, Mahogany to name a few ?
The appindex at http://freshmeat.net will show you them.

--
+++ greetings, Albert +++
In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable.