Re: GNOME.Asia confirmation

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late follow up here. After talking to the Board, it seems like just sending an email with the logo you plan to use this year and a request for us to approve it would suffice. We just need to get something in writing.

Can you please send a short email with a description of how you plan on using the logo (e.g. on the website, on merchandise), and an attachment of the logo to board-list gnome org? This can be just a few sentences.

Please let us know if you have any more questions about this. We're in the process of tightening up our copyright/trademark use and so your feedback along the way will help us in future years.

Thank you very much!!

Best,
Nuritzi