Re: Keynote Speaker discuss

I can think of nothing more to add to any of this except:

+1

Nice recommendation all.

On 3/7/13 11:59 AM, Joone Hur wrote:
Yes, Changwoo has been led the Korean translation team for a long time since GNOME 1.0 if I remember correctly. In addition, he contributed  Korean Hangul support in Pango. Without his contribution, Korean support would have been insufficient in GNOME & Ubuntu. I'd like to hear his thought & experience on F/OSS and GNOME.

Channy is also one of active F/OSS leaders in Korea. He is responsible for Firefox localization and Mozilla Korean site. I think the Korea Mozilla community is the most successful F/OSS community in Korea, so I'd like to hear his leadership and experience.

Thanks,
Joone