Re: Keynote Speaker discuss

How about leader of korea mozilla community "channy"?
He is a famous speaker in korea.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Max <sakanamax hotmail com> wrote:
Thanks Simon and team

It's a great news to here Soonson Kwon present regular session.

I agree with Emily,  We can have several keynote speakers for our summit.
It's good to have local keynote speaker in summit. ^^

And I wish Karen could be our keynote speaker this year. ^^

Best regards

Max

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com>