Re: Keynote Speaker discuss

Both HwanJin Choe and Changwoo Ryu sounds good keynote speaker to me.

We can have several keynote speakers for our summit.

Can local team go to invite them ?

BTW, for Soonson Kwon, even he is refused to be keynote speaker, can we invite he to give a presentation ? Our topic is most GNOME related , but we are also open for other topics related to FOSS and linux.

-Emily

2013/2/28 Namhyung Kim <namhyung kernel org>
2013-02-28 (목), 22:52 +0900, JoonCheol Park:
> Sorry for typo.
>
> s/HwanJin Choi/HwanJin Choe
>
> I really respect him. And AFAIK most Korean F/OSS users/engineers
> too. :-)

Right, me too. :)

In addition to him, I'd also like to suggest Changwoo Ryu as a keynote
speaker.  He's been a long time contributor of gnome, debian and other
open source projects and doing great jobs for solving various Korean
localization issues.  He is the Korean localization team coordinator and
original developer of Korean spell checking dictionary project.

Thanks,
Namhyung