From: Eleanor Chen <>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Subject: Propose a Training Program
To: Max Huang <>

Hi Max,

>From the experience gained last time, I would like to propose to
launch a training program for GNOME.Asia.

*Title of the Program: From Newbie to Translator
*Contents of the Program:
**What is l10n?
**Damned Lies
***Sign up for Damned Lies
***Find Your Team
***Find Your Module
***Start to Translate
**Poedit
***Install Poedit
***Configure Poedit
**Submit the translation

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,
Eleanor

--
It is the time you have spent for your rose that makes your rose so important.