Re: Scope of Conference

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Chandni,
>
> Usually, call for papers will be announced on Planet GNOME. Sponsors'
> brochure can be present in GNOME Advisory board meeting. Organizer contact
> potential sponsors by emails.
>
> Both call for paper and call for sponsors are on our gnome.asia website.

I might be sloppy in reading email announcements, but I dont remember
anywhere seeing CFP for GNOME Asia. And the deadline it says March 23.
CFP needs to be promoted better than this for sure. I wanted to talk
there, but was hoping to find more information on CFP soon. Shocked to
see that the deadline is just 3 more days away. PGO is the first place
I'd say.

-Srini