Re: Visa Info form Bangladesh

On 03/30/2011 01:58 PM, salahuddin pasha (salahuddin66) wrote:
Hello

Just for you acknowledgement - I had to change my flight schedule due to
some other issues.

I will reach Bangalore on 2nd instead of 1st April.
My session will be on 3rd April, so it wont be a problem.

It will be my responsibility, if I need to pay any fine for the hotel
booking. Please don't worry about it.

Thanks for letting us know!
Please also inform the hotel staff when you arrive!

See you soon!

Pockey

regards
Salahuddin

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 15:43 +0600, salahuddin pasha (salahuddin66)