Re: Visa Info form Bangladesh

On 03/02/2011 05:29 PM, salahuddin pasha (salahuddin66) wrote:
Hello there

I am applying for a tourist visa.
Is there any reference I may use to apply ?
Hi Salahuddin,
You will need to contact your local embassy or India consulate for visa application.

I have talked with local oss people, who previously attend FOSSIN and
Gnome conferences.

They suggested me to apply for a tourist visa, as most of them had very
bad experience of not getting visa (or in time) for OSS conference.
and yes, we would suggest you to apply for a tourist visa as well.
If you have other queries, please feel free to contact us again.
Please suggest.
I am from Bangladesh.
Thanks for joining us! See you soon!

regards