Re: Visa Info form Bangladesh

On 03/02/2011 09:17 PM, salahuddin pasha (salahuddin66) wrote:
I am filling the online visa form.
But I need to provide a reference name in India.
Please find the attached image.

Is is possible to use anyone reference ?
I am from Hong Kong, I checked from my side, if I applied for a tourist visa, it's not necessary to provide any reference in India... (why would a tourist know has to know somebody in India :)
Only if I apply for work / business / study visa that would be necessary.
Are you applying for tourist visa?

regards
Salahuddin

Please suggest.