Re: Visa Info form Bangladesh

Hello

Just for you acknowledgement - I had to change my flight schedule due to
some other issues.

I will reach Bangalore on 2nd instead of 1st April.
My session will be on 3rd April, so it wont be a problem.

It will be my responsibility, if I need to pay any fine for the hotel
booking. Please don't worry about it.

regards
Salahuddin