GNOME 3 HelpDesk setup

Dear Fred,

it's time to announce our GNOME 3 helpdesk to our GNOME.asia front page. The concepts:

1) We have a hackfest in Bangalore India
2) hackfest hackers will all hang out in the gnome-asia channel , irc.gnome.org server from 9am to 6pm local time (UTC xx)
3) if you have any question about GNOME 3, no matter technical, installation, marketing, launch parties, please go to the channel and we will have someone to answer your question
4) We will also set up a physical helpdesk on 2nd / 3rd April 9am to 6pm in
Dayananda Sagar Educational Institutions, Bangalore, India to support users

Would you please help us to draft a nice article and announce it in our gnome.asia website and then we will promote it:
to get more helpers:
marketing / foundation list list

to get users:
1. gnome.org site