Re: Badge during conference

On 03/24/2011 11:32 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:

So let's go for 100 badges for

  only speakers and volunteers / working
groups / MCs / exhibitors

while we give away stickers to participants, thanks!

Sorry for chiming in so late (still struggling with Internet at home) but isn't the conference badge something that people like to keep as a collector?

Based on production time we should be able to plan for badges for everyone, no?

Also should we allow registration on site on the day of the conference or not? Isn't pre-registration somewhat supposed to prevent/avoid that?

Thanks for your feedback.

fred