Badge during conference

Hi all,
       Do we have any design for badge ? It will be good to have
gnome.asia logo on badge.

We are planning to print them soon. Long back we thought of having
different badges for speakers, volunteers, students and delegates. I
think we can keep design same and just change the color and title of
badge as per category.

I am attaching foss.in 2010 badge just for the reference though picture
quality is not good. But i think it's enough for reference. We can have
logo and name both at one side like we had in last gnome.asia.

Thanks,
Akhil