Re: PROPOSAL : urgent

Hi Amod,
               Thanks a lot for your interest.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM, amod kumar <amod careers gmail com> wrote:
Dear Akhil ,

         greetings of the day !!

 hope you would be deeply engrossed in the final preparations for
this emphatic event . I delivered in one of the FOSS events and i must
say it was a great experience .i did my M.S (Cyber Security ) from IIT
Delhi and presently associated with Northern India's largest
Engineer's Training and faculty orientation organisation CETPA
Infotech Ltd , Noida as a Research Associate .

 we train 65,000 +  engineering students each year on technologies
like Embedded , VHDL, .NET , J2EE , Matlab and many more.... please
refer ( www.cetpainfotech.com )

                   from this year we are planning to introduce open
source technologies , and your mail was a blessing in disguise .Though
it would be a hasty decision for you but i would be glad if you can
revert back on my proposal .

We are looking for a mutually beneficial opportunity with your event :-

1. we want sponsor your one event .

If i understand correctly, do you want to be a technology sponsor ?
It will be a good to know how would you come to know about event ?

Have you looked at http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/activities/business-session ?

2. we want our team of trainers ( for open source technologies )  to
avail  " paid " training from your end .

Just to make things clear, will you be sending people to attend business session ?

Apropos to your mail , i have a proposal on behalf of my Employer CETPA

Looking forward  to hear positive from you ASAP.

When you reply, please address to asia-summit-list which i have Ccied in my reply. We have a committee who is handling all the logistics for the conference so i would like everybody to be there in the loop.

We will be glad to have you in session.

Thanks,
Akhil

with regards ,