Re: Badge during conference

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 14:30 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> On 03/24/2011 11:50 AM, Akhil Laddha wrote:
> > On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 11:37 +0530, Akhil Laddha wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >        Do we have any design for badge ? It will be good to have
> > > gnome.asia logo on badge.
> > As we are going for free conference, do we still want to produce
> > badges ?
> >
> > If yes, what will the design.
>
> If you would like to produce badges, please find local volunteers to
> work on the design.

Working on design won't be a big problem. We will ask Novell Designer
who has made floor plan for us. If we have budget then only we will go
ahead with printing. If we don't have budget then use stickers.

When i asked vendor, it looked costly to me, he quoted 35 cents per
badge.

It can be done even during hackfest if we want.

- Akhil