Re: Badge during conference

On 03/24/2011 11:50 AM, Akhil Laddha wrote:
On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 11:37 +0530, Akhil Laddha wrote:
Hi all,
       Do we have any design for badge ? It will be good to have
gnome.asia logo on badge.
As we are going for free conference, do we still want to produce
badges ?

If yes, what will the design.

If you would like to produce badges, please find local volunteers to work on the design.

Otherwise, we are okay to use stickers (just buy some white stickers) and give white stickers to every participants to just write our names on the stickers :-)
That's what we did in 2008. Thanks!

Akhil

We are planning to print them soon. Long back we thought of having
different badges for speakers, volunteers, students and delegates. I
think we can keep design same and just change the color and title of
badge as per category.

I am attaching foss.in 2010 badge just for the reference though picture
quality is not good. But i think it's enough for reference. We can have
logo and name both at one side like we had in last gnome.asia.

Thanks,
Akhil