Re: [Fwd: DSI-logo] The logo from the venue

On 03/15/2011 02:33 AM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 01:46 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
Hi!
:D The guy in the middle is the "Father of the Nation - Mahatma Gandhi"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohandas_Karamchand_Gandhi

Thanks! I can definitely recognize him on that wikipedia photo now ;-). They should probably redo that head starting from a better quality photo then. I'm not specially good or talented at that, but them being an CS school, they should easily be able to find someone among students or professors to spend half a day to do it.

I hope they'll install Inkscape also... ;-)

Fred