Re: [Fwd: DSI-logo] The logo from the venue

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 01:46 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please find attached the svg version of the DSI logo. There is
> definitely room for improvement especially on that guy in the middle but
> else it will definitely print nicer on posters or anything bigger than
> A4 that we or they will need.

:D The guy in the middle is the "Father of the Nation - Mahatma Gandhi"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohandas_Karamchand_Gandhi

The svg file looks good.

> Please do pass it along to the university.

I have mailed it to the university. I hope they will find some good use
for it in the future :) Thanks a lot Fred.

Regards,
Bharath