Re: [Fwd: DSI-logo] The logo from the venue

Hi!

Please find attached the svg version of the DSI logo. There is definitely room for improvement especially on that guy in the middle but else it will definitely print nicer on posters or anything bigger than A4 that we or they will need.

Please do pass it along to the university.

For information the fonts I have used (and resized to match) are:
DSI:
D -> Serif (just called serif on Linux) with the lower left extremity manually shortened to match the original
S -> Lymphatic (http://www.dafont.com/lymphatic.font)
I -> Amerika (http://www.dafont.com/amerika.font)

and then the big text around the circle is Swiss 911 Extra Condensed BT (http://www.fontemple.com/free-download/14036-Swiss-911-Extra-Compressed-BT.html)

Fred