Novell takes up custom sponsorship level for GNOME.Asia 2011

Hello,

I have an official confirmation from the marketing team that Novell
wants to sponsor GNOME.Asia 2011

I and Akhil made a custom level sponsorship for Novell for the plan they
had. Novell wants to have space for 2 booths at GNOME.Asia and open up
contests for the SUSE Studio Appliance program.

The winner gets a prize of about 330 USD (A netbook or whatever fits in
that budget)

10 other winners would get their appliance loaded and gifted to them in
Novell branded USB drives.

Since Vincent is here for the event, we projected him as one of the
judges for the competition (which worked in our favor) :)

We still have to sort out the Kiosk details etc, but we will be working
it out this week.

So the custom sponsorship agreed on,
* Bronze Sponsors + space for 2 booths [1]
* Winner of Appliance contest [2]
* Top 10 appliances – Pen drives with Novell branding, loaded with the
appliance built by the winners [3]

[1] Rs 150,000 ($ 3320)
[2] Rs  15,000 ($ 332)
[3] Rs   5,000 ($ 110)

Total sponsorship - Rs 170,000 ($ 3762)

We would work on the finer details this week. I have asked them to send
us the logo that we can use on the posters and banners.

Regards,
Bharath