Re: Hackfest requirements...

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org> wrote:
> On 03/14/2011 03:59 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Pockey Lam<pockeylam gnome org>  wrote:
>>
>> Hi srini,

>>> 14. Lakhil<lakhil(at)gnome.org>
>>> 15. Brian Cameron<brian.cameron(at)oracle.com>
>>>
>> Is it only 15? Do we expect more to join? I shall wait for a few more
>> days if needed. Else I can send the list and get a approval asap.
>
> 15 hackers are not bad, no?

Not in the sense of good/bad :-). But want to be sure that this is the
number we are in for final hackfest.

> and we actually subsidized 10 of them to join :)
> Yes, we may have a few more to register before 28 March, so please wait if
> the approval process is allowed, thanks!

I'll keep till end of the week and then ask again. How many teams do
we expect, I remember 3 rooms, do we still sticking to that ? I
currently have one big room reserved for 20 people.

-Srini.