Re: exact date of student training registration

Dear Harsimran,

We haven't confirmed the date yet at this moment, but it will be a one day training hopefully we will fix a date before we open registration in the coming few days, please stay tuned and visit regularly, we will open registration soon.

Otherwise, you are very welcome to join our conference on 2-3 April, which will be on the weekends. More information can be found on website. Have you registered for this event yet? If not, please register and help us to spread the word by putting one of our banners in your blog or website! banners can be found at
Please help us to invite your friends and other students from your institute as well! Thanks!

On 03/14/2011 06:27 PM, harsimran singh wrote:

> Hello Sir
> Can you give me exact date of student training registration , So  i
> can fix everything according to that.

Training will be held on April 1, 2011 just one day before the actual
conference. We have opened up the registration on the same page where we
have for the conference. But i see you have already registered for the
event so you can definitely join the training without paying anything

Please let us know if you need any further information.

- Akhil

>  Is there any possibility that the student training  wont happen .

Hello sir

Like you mentioned in the email  student training will be held on 1 april ,2011 just one day before conference

Thanks alot