Hackfest requirements...

Hey,

I was speaking to Bharath over the weekend about this and I'm sure he
forgot in his tight schedule. I'd need venue requirements for the
hackest at Intel. Also I'd need the name/email of the people attending
the hackfest at Intel so that I could get security clearance (yeah
they name it so) for the  people, so they don't have to be spent time
at the front desk waiting for some guy to approve/allow the people
inside the campus.

-Thanks,
Srini.