Re: Conference registration option

On 03/13/2011 06:00 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
On 03/11/2011 08:10 PM, Akhil Laddha wrote:
The remaining 60 t-shirts will be for sales. Can we set the price at
$15 to 20?
We can sell it as a GNOME 3 Limited edition tshirt!
I am not very confident for selling the t-shirts on such high price.
What was the actual cost ? I would suggest to keep price at max Indian
Rs 450 - 500 (~$ 10/11).

We are targeting to sell 60 t-shirts only (as we have only 60 tshirts
available so far,
if they buy gnome tshirts , they are donors, we can highlight money will
go to the GNOME Foundation to subsidize hackfest or other project.
I think it's okay to give an option of tshirt + registration of two days
at US$20

If we really have good response, we can consider to print more locally
with the contest design as you suggested.

What do you think?

Pockey

Definitely good idea. I'd like to emphasize that people will not be buying "yet another t-shirt" but contributing to the GNOME Foundation. This is something we should make clear in the GNOME booth.

I also second the idea of selling the t-shirt while people are registering and have their "wallet" open, and to include the registration within the t-shirt price.

So $20 for 1 T-shit and 1 pass, T-shirt will be given when they show up at the event. That's definitely excellent.

Thanks.

Fred