Re: Conference registration option

On 03/10/2011 11:03 PM, Emily Chen wrote:
How about the sell T-shirts options?

How many T-shirt we plan to produce locally ?

We don't plan to produce any t-shirt locally as we already have 100 tshirts shipped from China

T-shirts will be only given to all our 20+ speakers and three 3 MCs, in total around 30 t-shirts. We can also keep a few for lucky draw.

The remaining 60 t-shirts will be for sales. Can we set the price at $15 to 20?
We can sell it as a GNOME 3 Limited edition tshirt!

Would Akhil please add one more option - tshirt optionand add a quota of 60?

# If very quickly we sold out all 60 tshirts, we may have enough time to reproduce and add more
# If there is any tshirts left at the end, we will give them away as lucky draw gifts