Re: Conference registration option

On 03/11/2011 08:10 PM, Akhil Laddha wrote:
The remaining 60 t-shirts will be for sales. Can we set the price at
$15 to 20?
We can sell it as a GNOME 3 Limited edition tshirt!
I am not very confident for selling the t-shirts on such high price.
What was the actual cost ? I would suggest to keep price at max Indian
Rs 450 - 500 (~$ 10/11).

We are targeting to sell 60 t-shirts only (as we have only 60 tshirts available so far, if they buy gnome tshirts , they are donors, we can highlight money will go to the GNOME Foundation to subsidize hackfest or other project. I think it's okay to give an option of tshirt + registration of two days at US$20

If we really have good response, we can consider to print more locally with the contest design as you suggested.

What do you think?