Re: Hackfest requirements...

Pockey:

On 03/11/2011 01:47 AM, Brian Cameron wrote:

Yes. Here is my itinerary:

- To India leaving Chicago on Friday, March 17, arriving on the 18th.
- Arrive in Bangalore on the 27th.
- Attend GNOME.Asia March 28 to April 3 (all week).
- Fly to San Francisco on Monday, April 4th.

So we will book your hotel from March 27th to April 4, 8 days in total

Thanks, that is great.

Also, it is unclear if I need to register for the GNOME.Asia Summit.
Since I am giving the keynote and The GNOME Foundation is covering my
costs, does it make sense for me to pay to attend this event? I am not
sure if keynote speakers are expected to pay the registration fee or
not. If I need to pay it, I will likely need to pay it out of pocket.
All keynotes speakers, speakers, sponsors, VIPS will receive a guest
invitation for registration.

I sent you a guest invitation yesterday, please let me know if you
haven't received.
If you have received, please confirm the invitation.

I got it, and completed the registration.  Thanks for clarifying.

Please also let us know your schedule so we can help to reserve a room
for you.

I am also coming with my wife, Janette. Would it be possible for us to
share a room?

Your lodging will be provided by GNOME.Asia.
If you are okay to pay 24.5$ / day, you will get the whole suite for
yourself

Sounds perfect.

Brian