Re: Hackfest requirements...

Pockey:

Have you booked your ticket yet?

Yes.  Here is my itinerary:

- To India leaving Chicago on Friday, March 17, arriving on the 18th.
- Arrive in Bangalore on the 27th.
- Attend GNOME.Asia March 28 to April 3 (all week).
- Fly to San Francisco on Monday, April 4th.

Also, it is unclear if I need to register for the GNOME.Asia Summit.
Since I am giving the keynote and The GNOME Foundation is covering my
costs, does it make sense for me to pay to attend this event?  I am not
sure if keynote speakers are expected to pay the registration fee or
not.  If I need to pay it, I will likely need to pay it out of pocket.

Please also let us know your schedule so we can help to reserve a room
for you.

I am also coming with my wife, Janette.  Would it be possible for us to
share a room?  It is okay if we share a room with others if the rooms
you have available hold more than 2 people.  If we share a room, we
would prefer to share with other couples if possible.

If it is not possible for us to share a room, would it be okay for us
to make different arrangements for lodging?

Besides, if you are joining the hackfest, please add your name in the
page http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOME.Asia2011

Done.

Brian