Re: Conference registration option

On 03/10/2011 11:27 PM, Emily Chen wrote:
Pockey, we can think about save at least 3 T-shirt to support launch party organized by Bharath.

It's actually me who filled the form to get goodies under the name of Bharath for our GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 event :-)

By the way, if we cannot sell all 60 tshirts online, we can always put some of them in our GNOME Booth to sell them on the spot.

Hi Bharath,

If you have any plan to host a release party on or after the 6th April, please let us know so yeah, we can let you keep 3 tshirts ;-)

Pockey

Also, there might be a risk when those T-shirts arrived in Indian Customs. But I think we can get those T-shirts anyway if we pay for the taxes.

-Emily