Re: GNOME.Asia Summit - was(Re: Debian <-> GNOME Foundation contacts)

Le lundi 07 mars 2011 à 21:43 +0800, Frederic Muller a écrit :
> wow excellent! Thanks a lot for your efforts. You can find visa
> Hotels: you can find information here:
> http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/Accommodation/

Sounds great.

> When do you plan to arrive? I am copying the Asia Summit list as we
> manage the hotel bookings (we're getting a great discount if you book
> through us).

I’m not sure when to arrive. Are there other people interested in
spending two days before the hackfest visiting the region?

> You can submit your talks here:
> https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/CallForPaper
> (someone will follow up with more request)

I submitted the two aforementioned talks. Thanks for considering.

> We will also need a SVG (or Ai) file for your company logo. We will
> credit $1500 towards sponsorship as previously discussed and give you
> some coverage as we do with other sponsors (including blogging on planet
> GNOME, yeah!)

Sent separately.

> We are all looking forward to meeting you soon.

And so do I!

Cheers,
--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know