sponsorship deal with Linux magazine for GNOME.Asia Summit

Hi!

I'm in discussion with Linux Magazine but unfortunately they cannot attend the conference. They however offer to publish a conference report in their May issue (I assume may). Here is the email I received:

---
Hi Fred,

Thank you for contacting me and for your suggestion!

I'm afraid no one of the Linux Magazine staff will be able to
visit GNOME.Asia in person.

What we could do is running a one-page event report in the
magazine (do you have any leads to someone visiting the show who
could do the write-up?) and do a media sponsorship deal (who's
the right person to discuss this with?)

Many thanks!

Regards, Hans
---

Who do you think could do the write-up? I emailed back Hans to ask for his requirements, but I'm thinking press coverage can't be bad, albeit the extra work load this will generate (especially if they want exclusive content and interviews).

What do you think?

Thanks.

Fred