Re: GNOME.Asia Summit - was(Re: Debian <-> GNOME Foundation contacts)

wow excellent! Thanks a lot for your efforts. You can find visa information here:
http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/VISA2011/
but basically you need to apply for a tourist visa and it takes about 1 week to obtain a 2 or 3 months visa.

Hotels: you can find information here:
http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/Accommodation/

When do you plan to arrive? I am copying the Asia Summit list as we manage the hotel bookings (we're getting a great discount if you book through us).

For Airport to hotel we have been told to use Meru Cabs (Tel: 91-80-4422-4422 http://www.merucabs.com/ )

You can submit your talks here:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/CallForPaper
(someone will follow up with more request)

And we have a FAQ here:
http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/FAQ2011/

We will also need a SVG (or Ai) file for your company logo. We will credit $1500 towards sponsorship as previously discussed and give you some coverage as we do with other sponsors (including blogging on planet GNOME, yeah!)

We are all looking forward to meeting you soon.

Fred