Re: GNOME.Asia Summit

On 03/07/2011 10:19 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 09:43:27PM +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
We will also need a SVG (or Ai) file for your company logo. We will
credit $1500 towards sponsorship as previously discussed and give
you some coverage as we do with other sponsors (including blogging
on planet GNOME, yeah!)

Wonderful, thanks Joss and you all for the info. In mentioning Joss
participation on Planet GNOME (and other official communication about
the event), I'd appreciate if you can mention that Joss is attending
also in his capacity of Debian representative. Debian is not sponsoring
his travel, but Joss is fully trusted as Debian representative at the
event.

Have a nice summit!

We definitely will. Trust me that we're a lot more excited to have a representative of one of the greatest GNU/Linux distribution than a boring electricity company (using Linux though... ;-) ). But wait... oh they are the same person! 2-in-1 presenter... where will Debian stop to please us? ;-)

Thank you.

Fred