Re: GNOME.Asia Summit - was(Re: Debian <-> GNOME Foundation contacts)

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 09:43:27PM +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> We will also need a SVG (or Ai) file for your company logo. We will
> credit $1500 towards sponsorship as previously discussed and give
> you some coverage as we do with other sponsors (including blogging
> on planet GNOME, yeah!)

Wonderful, thanks Joss and you all for the info. In mentioning Joss
participation on Planet GNOME (and other official communication about
the event), I'd appreciate if you can mention that Joss is attending
also in his capacity of Debian representative. Debian is not sponsoring
his travel, but Joss is fully trusted as Debian representative at the
event.

Have a nice summit!