GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 - Talks Accepted

Dear Speaker,

We have the honour to inform you that your talk(s) [1] had been accepted and arranged into GNOME.Asia Summit 2011.

As next steps, we will schedule your talk(s) according to your preferred date(s) and the whole program schedule (with exact timeslots) will be announced at gnome.asia in mid March.

Please kindly REPLY this email and

1) send us a high resolution photo (to be placed in our website and / or marketing materials)
2) your t-shirt size (from XS to XXXL)

Your response before March 7th 16:00 (UTC) will be appreciated.

3) Please upload your slide(s) on or before March 30th [2]

We will also provide a hotel room reservation service to all our speakers with a bargain price (30% discount). The daily rate of one room will be around $75 / room [3], one room is equipped with two single beds and can accommodate 2 persons. If you need this service, please let us know by providing dates of hotel check-in and check-out. Besides, if you are willing to share a room with another speaker in order to save cost, please let us know if you have any preferred room-mate. Please also note that this service is only limited to booking, if you need any subsidy [4] to pay for travelling and / or accommodation, please follow the travel subsidy policy [5] to apply. The application deadline of travel subsidy is March 8th, 2011 14:00 UTC.

You may go to FAQ page [6] for details of transportation recommendation from the airport to your hotel. If there is any problem during your stay in Bangalore, please don't hesitate to contact Bharath Acharya at +919945767068 or Akhil Laddha at +919986300053.

Since you are our speaker, you do not have to further register yourself at our web site in order to join the conference, please just go to our speaker reception on the day(s) of the conference to redeem a speaker badge. However please help us to spread the word or invite your friends to join us as we will be opening our registration to public soon.

Please also note that your talk(s) and participation will be recorded during the event. In order to promote Free Software culture, please allow us to release still pictures and recordings (audio and/or video) of your talk(s) and participation at this event. Recordings will be released under the "Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported" [7] or "Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported" license [8].

If you have any question please do not hesitate to let us know.
Looking forward to seeing you at the GNOME.Asia Summit 2011! Thank you again for your support!

[1] http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/Talks2011/

[2]  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/Slides

[3] http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/Accommodation/

[4] http://live.gnome.org/Travel