Re: Sponsorship strategy and benefits for 2011 (follow up)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 7:49 AM, Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org> wrote:

That's a good point. We however don't mind so much since we use the money to get developers to the conference and we're crediting at similar cost.

I agree that we don't mind. My point was just to keep in mind that their money comes from different buckets and we should let them know we are flexible.

I however have one question regarding Red Hat as I have many contacts (except India). Who would you recommend to contact between Jonathan, Red Hat international marketing (John Adams) or eventually local offices in Singapore and/or China.

I'd say all of them. :) If you want the guys on Jonathan's team, you should definitely talk to him.

Lars Hermann is the Red Hat marketing contact on the adboard.

Stormy