Re: What kind of GNOME 3 talks?

We can add more content on the call for paper wiki: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/CallForPaper

Giving some examples under

Topics of interest

First and foremost we will of course turn the spotlights on: GNOME 3.0 – What's exciting

adding some suggested topcis as Vincent mentioned:

 - what's new in GNOME 3
 - how GNOME 3 became to be
 - hacking on gnome-shell
 - gobject introspection
 - release team work on GNOME 3
 - etc.

Also, later during the review paper time, we can discuss and talk with our potencial speakers after submittion. We can ask them to change the topic name or suggest them to focus on which part of their talk.

-Emily