Re: What kind of GNOME 3 talks?

I think it would be interesting to learn how the release team works
and how it is changing for GNOME 3.

I also think a presentation that highlighted some of the best Asian
GNOME success stories would be interesting, and help people in the
audience to see that GNOME is a already cool product in their region
and that there are already project with which they could get involved.

I seem to remember past talks at GUADEC about how some guy from
India set up a kiosk business in India, and what that was like.
Perhaps we could get him to speak again.  I forget his name?  Do
you remember Vincent?

Brian