Re: GNOME 3 Launch Parties

On 02/15/2011 06:42 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Pockey Lam<pockeylam gnome org>  wrote:
By the way, is Printo popular in India?
Maybe we can consider to partner with them to make a GNOME store in India
(with reference to http://www.zazzle.com/gnome) ? what do you think :)

Indeed they are popular in India. Bangalore has many stores of Printo

Great! Can you help us to approach them to see if there is any opportunity to work together as a partner in India?
(with reference to http://www.zazzle.com/gnome)

-Srini.

Cheers,
Pockey