Re: Platinum++ sponsor acquired

Google as Centurion Sponsor, logo is already up and online at our official site / page :
http://gnome.asia
and http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOME.Asia2011

Pockey

It is with great pleasure that I confirm Google as Platinum sponsor: they are giving us $10,000.- for the event. Since they have been supporting us for the 3 past years they benefit from the +1 sponsorship level making them Platinum++ (since our platinum is $12K). Maybe we should create a Diamond level for them?
How about "Centurion level"?
we can discuss about it in today meeting and then I will put the logo up immediately :-)

Anyhow I'm celebrating with a delicious cup of tea and hope we'll get similar support elsewhere.

Fred