Re: Online Survey Free Software

Dear Stormy,

Thanks for offering! We already hosted LimeSurvey in the GNOME.Asia server and are testing it now.

Pockey

On 09/21/2010 12:43 AM, Stormy Peters wrote:
FYI, Behdad currently hosts an installation of LimeSurvey for GNOME. There's an open bug report to move that to the GNOME servers. So if you'd rather use a GNOME installation instead of hosting your own, that option will be available soon.

Stormy