Re: Online Survey Free Software

Dear Will,

Thanks a lot! So would you please help me to install

http://sourceforge.net/projects/limesurvey/ so we can test it,

or do you want to suggest other free software for the online survey?

On 09/20/2010 09:21 AM, Will LaShell wrote:
Pockey,

Unless there is a service issue that I don't know about,  there is no
problem hosting the site on my machines..  The traffic is minimal
compared to other systems and I know we can scale it as necessary, like
we have done in the past.

Will