Re: Gnome.asia front page and press release

Dear Emily,

I asked COSCUP (both Ernest and Rex) many times with some emails copied to the asia-summit-list and some emails privately sent to Ernest to ask... but no feedback so far. It's already 1 month after the event, I don't think we should wait any longer for their joint press release. I think they already published the Chinese version. So we can have our own press release :)

In the front page, I mainly talked about GNOME related "news" so it may be better than translating the Chinese one they wrote. what do you think?

Pockey