GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 Proposal from Indonesia

Dear all,

Please find attached the proposal submitted by me and my friends from Indonesia. We wrote this proposal in a tiny time so you'll find that ours is not as glorious as Hongkong team's :D, but we seriously to conduct the event.

This proposal is aimed only for host country selection process. We still need to make more improvement for sponsor needs.

I also will ask my friend to join our upcoming IRC meeting, only if you all permitting us :)

Thank you

Regards,
---
Utian Ayuba